How to Utilize the Owner Column in Tasks
How to Utilize the Owner Column in Tasks:
- First select your lead
- Then select the lead’s name to access their profile page
Fun Fact: For a quicker way, try selecting the sales phase for that lead (for our example, you would select “No Contact Made”).
- You will then want to select “View Tasks” to access their task page
- Select “Add new Task” to create your task line
- Edit the row to reflect the task that you would like
- Under the column “Owner” – select the user that this task will be assigned to – keep in mind that this person will see this task as their own
- This will also reflect in reports
- Once you have entered in the task’s information, select “Save Changes”
- You have now properly assigned a task an owner!
For images as well as instructions, open the document attached!